Sunday, April 28, 2013

Entry 3.

This is fascinating!

Everything becomes so lively and vivid. Hunting is so much fun. Never thought it could be. I feel empowered, slashing through k'lor'slugs. I sense Force as tickling sensation under my skin that makes me fast and accurate. It is like lightning brewing inside me, goes here and there.

Now I don't use avoidance tactics anymore. I hunt them more aggressively, attacking even bigger groups. Thing is with every kill I feel more powerful and when k'lor'slugs jump out of sand near me I attack them without pause. The feeling is incomparable to anything I know. It is like being a hurricane in flesh.

I noticed that k 'lor'slugs loose their aim and vigor as I feel more power in me. Some even try to flee, but to no avail. After a short break I will continue my exercises. This slashing and running makes my really hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment